Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sharp shoulders, blunt manner.

 I found this beret in the back of my wardrobe and realised I was seriously in need of it! There are just some days when you want nothing more than a beret. Well I was greedy today, and also felt like this embellished shouldered top from Jeans West, that's too big for me at the shoulders, though I've discovered these little clip things that you clip around your bra to keep it them up, which is very useful, because otherwise I look slightly retarded trying to stop the shoulders falling down (though I must say, it's great for my posture.)
 Oh, and I mentioned leather gloves in my first post. Well I got some, and I love them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Really like your skirt :) And, I love the tucked-in-shirt look.

    Oh, the gloves are such an edgy touch! :D

    Erika
    http://deardearcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete