Friday, March 4, 2011

Classic movie of the week: Sabrina

I didn't want to bore people with more Breakfast at Tiffany's rants, so I've instead decided to talk about another iconic fashion moment of Audrey Hepburn's. And no I'm not talking about Funny Face either; Sabrina is one of my all time favourite rom-coms-no Katherine Heigl for me thank you very much. Audrey stars alongside William  Holden and Humphrey Bogart as a chauffeur's daughter, desperately in love with the womanizer David, though it proves to be his brother Linus who she eventually falls for. Sabrina is a classic rags to riches tale featuring a particularly beautiful dress, after which the Sabrina neckline was named. (a high, wide, slightly curved neckline that passes past the collarbones and hangs on both shoulders).

No comments:

Post a Comment